Sunday, January 30, 2011

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY


Hello my friends, welcome back! We are almost in February, can you believe it? I love February, is such a lovely month, especially for Valentine's day. Well, it's just around the corner, and I love it because we show our love ones how much we care for them and appreciate them.

It also got me in to thinking, that to really love another person, you have to love and believe in yourself first. I think that when you care about yourself and think of yourself as a worthy person, everyone around you acknowledges you and respects you more.

It's so nice to treat yourself with respect and be kind to others.

Well my friends, if you need a cheer me up, you can click here for a link about tips on how to love yourself by C. Rainfield.

See you soon! 

***Para leer en Español, haga click en Read More***

Hola amigos, bienvenidos! Pueden creer que ya casi estamos en febrero? Me encanta febrero, es un mes lindisimo, especialmente por el dia de San Valentin. Bueno, pues ya esta a la vuelta de la esquina, y me encanta porque es cuando le mostramos a nuestros seres queridos cuanto los apreciamos y lo mucho que nos importan.

Tambien, me dejo pensando que para realmente amar a otra persona, necesitamos primero amarnos y creer en nosotros mismos. Creo que cuando te preocupas por ti mismo y piensas que eres una persona valiosa, todo mundo a tu alreadedor lo nota, y te valoran y respetan mas.

Es padrisimo cuando uno mismo se trata con respeto, y es amable con los demas.

Bueno amigos, si necesitan levantar un poco su animo pueden hacer click aqui para un enlace acerca de tips en como quererse a uno mismo escrito por C. Rainfield. (Enlace en ingles).

Nos vemos pronto!

13 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Valentines day is such a great excuse to show those you care about that you do! (And also, there is chocolate.)

    Happy February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, saludos!, muy bonito mensaje y tienes mucha razon tenemos que querernos a nosotros mismos para poder dar amor, y no solo el dia de San Valentin.Eso si, ese dia significa muchos chocolates,que rico verdad. Abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well put! I completely agree that to love others, you have to also love yourself. Your blog is so creative! Thanks so much for following Simple Dwellings. I'll be back here too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree too...lovely greetings

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with what you've said - I think it is part of our personal growth to achieve that.
    Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wise words! Yay, the boring month of January is over and the days starts to get longer again! :)

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This thought is so true! I recently read something similar, First you must be yours in order to be anyone else's.
    I love You blog background and illustrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE yr blog background too!
    did you do that?
    adorable...
    merci
    carolg

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Carol, thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it! Let me tell you that the background that I'm using is from one of the designer templates in blogger, yeah...I wish it was mine...haha! By the way, your blog is one of my favorites, excellent work.

    Love,
    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  10. All you need is LOVE!!!! LOVE!!!! LOVE!!!! Me encanta la foto del post... Después de un día duro es lo mejor para alegrarse y relajarse. Un besazo enorme Rocío!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm going to check out that link you posted on how to love yourself, as you know that is my constant discovery! ;) i love the month of love - it is wonderful to spend the time with your loved ones too. i hope you have a lovely V-Day Rocio! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love that Dali Lama quote! thank you for visiting my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete