Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Benefits of Yoga

Hello there! I hope you're doing great! Of course every new year we tell ourselves that we need to get into shape, but not everyone likes to exercise. Yep, I'm one of those, especially because I have problems with my back due to a car accident from long ago. 

Well, one of the things that my doctor recommended was to do some yoga, and I tried it and became very fond of it. The video that I do is called: "Healing Yoga for Aches and Pains" by Charles and Lisa Matkin, and I totally love it! Here it is:

The exercises on the video are simple, and very therapeutic for joints and aches. You can find this and other products on their website.

Of course, I'm no expert, but I do believe that if you do yoga constantly, it could benefit your heart, your flexibility, and it even help you to lower your stress levels.

If you want to know more about the benefits of yoga, be sure to check this article that I found on Webmd.com.

Well, I hope you liked this post. See you soon!

***Para leer en Español, haga click en Read More***


Hola! Espero que esten muy bien! Bueno, como es bien sabido, cada año nuevo nos prometemos a nosotros mismos que nos pondremos en forma, pero no a todos nos gusta ejercitarnos. Si, yo soy uno de ellos, especialmente porque tengo problemas con mi espalda debido a un accidente de coche hace mucho tiempo.

Bueno, una de las cosas que mi doctor me recomendo era de hacer yoga, y empeze hacerla y me gusto mucho. El video que yo hago se llama: "Healing Yoga for Aches and Pains", por Charles and Lisa Matkin, y realmente me encanta! Arriba pueden ver una foto de la portada del video.

Los ejercicios en el video son simples, y son terapeuticos para las articulaciones y otros dolores. Pueden encontrar este producto y otros en su pagina

Claro que no soy una experta, pero you creo que algunos de los beneficios de hacer yoga incluyen el ayudar al corazon, la flexibilidad, y hasta puede ayudar a reducir los niveles de stress.

Si quieren saber mas acerca de los beneficios del yoga, pueden checar este articulo que encontre en la pagina Webmd.com. 

Bueno, espero que les haya gustado este mensaje. Nos vemos pronto! 

6 comments:

  1. I had an operation a year and a half ago that left me with very stiff neck muscles and it's only yoga that has really helped to begin loosening them up! Thank you for the recommendation, I shall get the Healing Video and hopefully that will help even more. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, espero estes muy bien.Gracias por la recomendacion porque yo necesito algo asi y el yoga siempre viene bien.Que tengas buen dia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to do Yoga! It seems so relaxing! Thanks for all the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so want to get back into yoga! i miss it. i always feel so good when i am doing it regularly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yoga is wonderful and your illustration is too - love her body shape and curviness! ;) i hope you are enjoying yoga and it helps your back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yoga! I'm going in about an hour actually! I've never tried a dvd but I'm happy to know about this one! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete