Monday, March 14, 2011

I ♥ Ocean Dreams blog

Hello my friends, how are you? I hope you are having a nice day! I would like to share with you a very lovely blog called Ocean Dreams from my dear friend Sierra. She's a very sweet and beautiful girl with a very creative writing style. She speaks from her heart, and her blog is full of beautiful images!

I found her blog more than a year ago, and when I told her about my family and I founding out that my little nephew had cancer, she immediately posted about him and shared the word. 

She's an awesome friend; she's has helped my family and I throughout Dante's ordeal, and she's always being there. Did I mentioned that we haven't met? I hope one day we have the opportunity to meet one another.

Above, there's an illustration that I did for her a while back. For that illustration, I got inspired in the Sex in the City movie poster. She's a very big fan of that show. I hope you'll like it.

Well my friends, have a wonderful week and don't forget to check Sierra's blog, Ocean Dreams. You'll love it. Byeee  

1 comment:

  1. awww thank you so much Rocio!! you are so kind and thoughtful to think of me and write about me. thank you!!! aww i am so glad we are friends and you bet we are going to meet in the future! i love your blog too and thanks again for your beautiful fashion drawing - i love looking at it; it makes me so happy! hope you are enjoying your week; will write back to you soon. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete