Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun Treats: Marshmallow Bunny Pops

Blythe doll photo by Rocio R.

My version of Tiffany Yang's Marshmallow Bunny Pop 

Hello dear friends! How are you doing? Can you believe is almost Easter? I honestly can't. Time seems to be flying, don't you think? I love Spring the weather is perfect, flowers are blooming, and also Easter is just around the corner, yay! =)  

Today, I bring you a very fun Easter treat that I found on Cute Foods for Kids. I just found that website a few days ago, and when I saw Tiffany Yang's Marshmallow Bunny Pops, I knew I had to make some.

The Marshmallow Bunny Pops are easy to make. You just need a few ingredients and supplies such as vanilla and strawberry marshmallows, round sprinkles, red food coloring, bamboo skewers and scissors to cut the marshmallows. Optional, you can also decorate the bunny pops with cute ribbons or you can place them in clear cello bags. You can follow the instructions here. 

Well my friends, I hope you'll like this post. Now you have another treat idea to share on Easter or any other time of the year. Have a wonderful day, see you soon!!!! 

***Para leer en Español, haga click en Read More***

 Hola queridos amigos! Como estan? Pueden creer que ya pronto es la Pascua? Yo no lo puedo creer. Este año se esta yendo volando, no creen? Me encanta la primavera el clima esta perfecto, las flores estan floreando y la Pascua esta a la vuelta de la esquina. Yei! =) 

Hoy les traigo un divertido snack para la Pascua que encontre en Cute Foods for Kids. Esa pagina la encontre hace unos dias y cuando vi los Bombones de Conejo de Tiffany Yang, supe que tenia que hacerlos. 

Los bombones de conejo son muy faciles de hacer. Solo necesitan algunos ingredientes y utensilios como bombones de vainilla y fresa, sprinkles redondos, colorante rojo artificial, palitos de bamboo y tijeras para cortar los bombones. Opcional, pueden tambien decorar los bombones con lindos listones o los pueden poner en una bolsita transparente de celofan. Pueden encontrar las instrucciones aqui.

Bueno amigos, espero les guste este post. Ahora ya tienen otra idea para un snack para la Pascua o cualquier otra epoca del año. Espero que tengan un dia maravilloso, nos vemos pronto!!!

8 comments:

  1. cute! i want to make something like this for my nephews. i think they'd really enjoy it. but honestly, they would probably eat anything with sugar. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rocio, thank you so much for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute - I might have to give this a go! Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Rocio, espero estes muy bien, muy buena idea para estas pascuas, gracias por el link.Que tengas lindo día.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY!! that marshmallow bunny pop looks adorable!! i would not be able to eat it until next easter haha-it's too cute :) Thanks for sharing I will definately try this >_<
    Also a blog filled with food, illustration and fashion!? I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute :) I will deef make some bunnies like that for Easter! Thanks for sharing - it's brilliant!
    Hugs from Australia:)
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that is cute! Marshmallow bunny?? So cute.

    ReplyDelete