Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Summer!

© Rocio Rincon
Hello there! I hope you're having a great Summer. Today, I wanted to share a Summer illustration I did some months ago. I don't have much experience with watercolors, so I decided to give it a try. Actually, for the fashion doll, I used prismacolors.

I really like to have lots of details on my illustrations, so I'm not really sure if I'm gonna continue using watercolors. For now, I'm working with Pan Pastels like I mentioned on a previous post. What do you think of this illustration?

Well, I hope you'll continue to have a lovely Summer. Take care. See you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely. The colours are so fresh and, well, summery!

    Happy weekend to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!, me gustó mucho, los colores son bien de verano, excelente trabajo. Que tengas lindo fin de semana, abrazos!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too! The colours are great and I really like how you chose to go with a 'hilly' or 'curvy' backdrop as opposed to a flat one - usually typical of a beach. This is much more interesting and original =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the cutest drawings totally following you hope you can follow me too!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like her! Pretty and familiar, with a great face. What more can you ask for?

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comments! You have inspired me!

    Have a great day! ツ

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so original i totally love it!!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is super cute.. I have such a problem drawing people!

    cute pink blog!!! Im following.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love ALL of your illustrations and so much fun that you are using watercolors! Don't know if I mentioned but I took a watercolor class once and I loved it! Prima is a great brand as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous illustration! It screams summer fun!

    ReplyDelete