Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm pregnant!!!

© Rocio Rincon
Hello dear friends, I hope you're doing fine. Today, I wanted to share some exciting news about myself. I'm pregnant!!! I wanted to share the news earlier with you, but I wanted to make sure everything was going okay with the pregnancy. Tomorrow I'll be 18 weeks pregnant. My lovely husband and I are extremely happy!!!

After 7 years of marriage, and waiting and praying for a baby for a long time, God is granting us this opportunity to be parents. Dear friends, please pray for this miracle baby, and for everything to turn out fine. We would really appreciate it.

By the way, I don't really like doing illustrations about myself, but my friends were pushing me to make one. I hope you'll like it. Ps: It was very difficult drawing myself. ᵔ.ᵔ

I hope you'll like the illustration. Take care!!!

See you soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy this time, all the best,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :D Cool drawing ;D

    http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que padre no habia visto esta illustracion, me gusto! felicidades otra vez jejej

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeyyy! congratulations!!!, muchas felicidades, les deseo muchas bendiciones y que todo les salga bien, me alegro mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Congratulations! What an exciting time for you :)

    ReplyDelete