Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Header Illustration

© Rocio Rincon
Hello, how are you doing? I hope you're doing fine. My husband and I are very happy, we just found out that we're having a baby girl, yay!!! It's so exciting! 

Well, today, I also wanted to share my new header illustration. Change is always good, so I just wanted a quick makeover from my previous header. I hope you'll like it.

For this illustration, I used PanPastel which I'm still learning how to use. By the way, I love them! I love the effect of softness and airiness that they bring.

Well my friends, I hope to see you soon! Keep checking back for more illustrations!

Xoxo,
Rocio

10 comments:

  1. Love the new header & many congrats on finding out its a girl! I'm sure you are over the moon!

    -Jackie
    http://sweet-as-tea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having a girl -- that's so exciting! And I love your pretty new header.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitaciones!!, que alegría, y me gusta mucho el nuevo header, muy bonito, que tengas lindo día y felicitaciones otra vez!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!!

    This is my first visit to you site and I think it's FANTASTIC

    xo Leslie

    Please follow e if you'd be so kind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rocio - a lovely little girl to treasure! I love the new header too.

    Hugs and take care of yourself, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I've been a bit disconnected from my usual blog surfing, but I am so excited to find out you are having a baby!! Best wishes, lots of health and happiness xoxoxo

    Love the header too by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your baby girl!

    And love the new header.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please email me! I have a question about your blog! ☺
    HeatherVonSj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pink...and congrats with the baby girl...mine isn't so much a baby anymore :-(
    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete