Sunday, April 8, 2012

Our Sweet Baby


Hello my dear friends, welcome back! It's been so long!!! Oh my God, it took me forever to come back, but I'm here now with our little princess, Sofia Isabella, yay!

My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled and excited! Sofia is now 7 weeks old, and everything is going so fast, wow, time does fly with newborns. 

Well my friends, I just wanted to share the news of our daughter, and to tell you, that I'm gonna keep on posting more frequently. 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a lovely day! 

See you soon!!!!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hola tanto tiempo! Que alegria verte por aqui y que alegria ver que tuvistes a tu hermosa niña, es hermosa Dios la bendiga, me alegro mucho por ti, que tengas un lindo fin de semana, un beso.

    Mariela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se me olvido decirte que tengo otro blog, ya Luv Decor no lo trabajo, mi nuevo blog es www.onehappymess.com , espero te des la vuelta, cuidate mucho.

    ReplyDelete