Sunday, May 13, 2012

I ♥ Shabby Apple

Image by Shabby Apple

Hi dear friends! First of all, Happy Mother's Day!!! Yay, today I'm celebrating my first Mother's Day, and I couldn't be more happy, I hope you'll have a great day too. 

I also wanted to tell you that I became a Shabby Apple Affiliate. I really love this company! A few months ago, I entered the Shabby Apple's Dare to Design Contest, and I became one of their 15 finalists. I was so happy to have been selected, and now I'm proud to be their affiliate. 

I really love Shabby Apple's dresses! They're so lovely. If you like to see their fashion line, just click on any of the links above. 

Well my friends, I hope you'll have a wonderful day, and Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Felíz Día de las Madres!!!, que tengas un día maravilloso junto a tu hermosa hija y familia. Muchas bendiciones, un beso!.

    ReplyDelete