Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cooking for Baby

Hello dear friends, I'm so glad to be back. Oh wow, I can't believe how time flies. My baby Sofia Isabella is now 7 months old. It's such a joy watching her grow, I wouldn't want to miss it for the world. 

Yesterday my dear hubby, Sofia and I went to Whole Foods and got some organic fruits and veggies. Ever since Sofia started having baby food, we decided to buy organic produce. Sofia has always been a poor eater, but somehow she likes to eat lots of pears and bananas. 

Sofia, our miracle baby, has been such a blessing for us and my family. I want to thank God for Sofia, and would like to ask you to continue praying for my dear five year old nephew, Dante, who's still struggling with cancer. I would soon post an update on his latest battles.

Thank you my friends for visiting my blog. I'll see you soon.

Take care,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'll soon post about my nephew Dante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get her started on yummy food so early!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete