Thursday, October 4, 2012

My First Guest Post by Celebrity Stylist Anya Sarre


Hello dear friends, I hope you're doing great! After enjoying my sweet little one for quite some while, I'm taking a mommy break, and I'm enjoying getting back to My Fashion Dolly. I'm so happy to be back and announce that my first guest post is coming soon by one of Hollywood’s most influential trendsetters Anya Sarre.

She's a stylist with ShoeDazzle, where she works alongside other celebrity stylists like Kim Kardashian. Sarre has been regularly featured in print magazines and on television like Entertainment Tonight, The Insider, and the STYLE network among others. She's also known for her impeccable eye and ability to tie any look together with the perfect accessory.

I'm so honored that she's gonna be a guest on my blog. I can't wait to show you her post. You're just gonna love her expert advise on the latest and most fabulous styles for this fall.

See you soon!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your comment, can't wait to see the post :)

    ReplyDelete