Tuesday, September 8, 2015

#UltimateVegasOutfit Challenge


Illustration inspired by Forum Shops Caesar's Palace, Kate Spade handbag and Anthropologie dress. Illustration by © Rocio Rincon 2015.


Welcome to My Fashion Dolly,

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to participate in the #UltimateVegasOutfit Challenge, and of course I said yes! I was truly excited to participate in this campaign project, and just thinking of travel made me feel happy and delighted.

As soon as I heard about the project, I visited Vegas.com, since Las Vegas is the one place that I still haven't visited, but I wanted to learn more. I was amazed about all the tours and attractions, not to mention the fabulous Las Vegas hotels filled with glitz, glamour and entertainment.

A day in Las Vegas? ok let's daydream...

THE ROMANTIC GETAWAY

Early morning. Wake-up call please! For those night owls like me, they would understand the power of a wake-up call. Of course if I was to dream, my husband and I would have stayed at the beautiful and magnificent Bellagio Resort surrounded by astounding decor and architecture. A delicious fresh coffee aroma would fill the air in the room.

Chic, glam and having fun! My Vegas outfit would be something that is vibrant and effortlessly chic. I would choose Nymphaea Sheath dress by Anthropologie and a fun designer handbag from Cat's Meow by Kate Spade. My lovely husband has his own style, so no problem there.

Now that we're set and ready to go, we would head out to artsy Jean Philippe Patisserie at Aria. It would be a delight to look at their giant chocolate flowers on display as we decide on the delicious crepes and scrumptious croissants. And for dessert, a piece of gourmet chocolate would be really great!

Shopping Time. Now we would head to the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. Also known as "The Shopping Wonder of the World", this shopping mall is a must experience; designer stores, restaurants and other attractions, what else would we ask for?

After some serious shopping, now we would go to the Bellagio's swimming pool to unwind and relax. Since we're traveling in style, we would head out to the private cabanas, sip fancy drinks and enjoy the sun.

Visiting the Bellagio's fountains is a must, so we would definitely stop by Lago Restaurant for dinner. This restaurant by renown chef Julian Serrano features outstanding Italian Ciccheti or small portions of food (tapas). I think this would be one of my favorite activities, eating delicious cuisine and enjoying the view of the fountains. Oh, how I wish I can be in Las Vegas right now!

Well, this concludes my dream visit to Las Vegas. The more I look into all the wonderful things to do, the more I want to visit. Hopefully, next Summer I get to visit this vibrant city, and if I do, I'll tell you all about it. 

Thanks for visiting My Fashion Dolly.

xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment